How do I sign up for Medicare Part B if I already have Part A?

By | May 11th, 2016|

If you already have Medicare Part A and wish to sign up for Medicare Part B, please complete form CMS 40-B, Application for Enrollment in Medicare - Part B (Medical Insurance), and take or mail it to your local Social Security office. You can also call Social Security’s toll-free number 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).  or contact your [...]

When is Medicare open enrollment and does it apply to me?

By | May 11th, 2016|

The annual Medicare enrollment period is October 15th through December 7th, every year. During this time you may shop and replace your Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription plans. This annual enrollment period does not apply to Medicare Supplements. If you wish to change your Medicare Supplement plan, you may do so anytime during the year, [...]